Tuesday, January 27, 2009

bitch...

you never failed to piss me
never need to see me, talk to me, nudge me
just stand by the stage and *fug* me
your sight is intimidating, not
maybe you're fugly, or naughty
hell not pretty! oh wait, you're bitchy...
i don't even know why am i shitting for you in my prison
ever since i knew you existed for a reason
you're the evil side of the 'yang'
that 'yang' which balances my 'ying'?
no matter what i did, or tried
your effortless triumph over my wrath
had caused me big pain in my pride
to name you crap is too decent
neither shit would best listened
somehow,
you're additively annoying to the max, right down my arse
pumping that veins furiously and driven me up my pulse
there's a reason for you being a false
there's an honour for you being named that slut
cause a bitch need not try too hard to puke my guts out, but
put on your two face and yet you win
the way you could not help but swing
from one to another fling
oh bitch,
you ever so mighty
someday,
one day,
in these days,
i'm gonna be JUST like you....or maybe not...
bitch....

No comments:

Post a Comment