Monday, May 4, 2009

calls VS sms-es

which one you'd prefer?

personally, i'ma call person. ironically, i sms-ed more than i called. in fact, calls are cheaper if compared to smses cause you wouldn't need to send more than one text messages to get your message across.

we'll see the point by carrying out a teeny observation. it's so practical and close-to-heart, you wouldn't believe it...




exhibit A

a lil bit of intro about exhibit A. let's just call exhibit A as A. she's addicted to calls. like really 24/7. you don't need to know where her calls are coming from. It's a no brainer guess. 2 ways communication, meaning calls to and fro from the other side. every time on msn, if no reply/response/answer. don't bother nudging. call queen is doing her business.



exhibit B
(without my phone, no cuisine tastes like heaven)


exhibit B. poor gal. she had no idea of this. she smses alot. and , she receives lotsa smses toooo. it's like one way beeping and there goes another reply from her side. i think the party who sms-es her really has lots to say. but i bet she has the skill to keep on going with her smses judging from her typing speed. if there's any speed challenge, she should be crowned as the queen. all hail the sms queen!!


NOW
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

evidence : Exhibit A


#1
(aiyo dear, don't worry la I'm with <...>, nyer...)



#2
(after 20 mins: you eat lice de or not jek?...)



#3
(after 40 mins: aiya dear, you bely funny oh *still clinging it tight*)


VS

evidence: Exhibit B


eh!!? salah gambar (wrong pic), solly ah



#1


#2


#3
.............................
(everytime she smses she looks like dat lar. so, different pics also looked alike)




get what i mean?

the truth is (my point is..)

it doesn't really matter. cause i loved both. when I'm sick of typing I just dialed. when I'm sick of dialing, I just speed dialed. or even when I'm sick of calling, I went MIA and wait for smses. finally I received smses. I simply........... delete it.....



actually,



i replied it .... then, only deleted it.....

unless...


my phone got barred. which it will be like ... some times..... most of the times.... maybe ....

and when I'm bored. I go back to basics to calls/ smses.

the circle of communication... how beautiful...


ps: wtf... this post is practically a nuisance.... just a teaser for both of you girls. lovesSs


No comments:

Post a Comment