Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tired

of everything

and i mean everything

i dunno what changes had fallen upon me ... so much of negativity, and i used to believe that it's me who influences the environment, not the other way around.

but recently, i lost control. offended pretty much peeps
*slaps mouth*

and i let the petty things affected me. i lost it all. i lost my passion , my patience, altogether.

i need to change. if not , make changes. i cannot rely other people to make me feel good. i need to achieve my own happiness within me.

whatever it is. it's so hard to predict what's in for me now onwards since the end is the new beginning for me

graduation will be happening soon , happy yet so T_______________T
like wow 4 yrs just gone liddat wtf , i've been stucked with the uni for 4 yrs man !!!

DSC02659
*1


DSC02658
*2

friendship is the lingo



again, it's part and parcel of parting in life. by the end of your life, you won't even have friends half of the time, this fact is so true.

soon, we're in for a new surprise too ...

from our beloved nation

gas joke
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
next's


croppedddd
*3

guess guess guess???

No comments:

Post a Comment