Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my hiatus --again ?

i'm infamous for being on hiatus most of the times. read back my prev posts and you'll know that i'm a lazy blogger. i wouldn't even consider myself a blogger what more an avid blogger.

so i only blog whenever i feel like it... sometimes i'm lazy to edit, upload or even type stuff. and when i'm in the mood for it... i keep my blog simple and cut short in words. 

i hate lengthy , babbling bloggers where they scribble tonnes of words... i'm a fast reader but i do not like to be bombarded with words for my pleasure reading. no offence

currently, i'm just gonna update this piece of s p a c e with crapology and nonsensical irrelevant things and call it a day off...

btw, imma gonna make a trip down to LKW this Sunday and will be back by Tues. so i hope i'm hardworking enough to post up any bikinis, flab smacking pics to kill you off ...muah

i'm also up to my pace in editing prev pics to post so stay tuned... if you're curious on what crap imma gonna post. bah~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

boo~ scared you didn't i ? ... beeyatch...



film grain in B & W mode... by ZR1 .. without single edits. loves no?

No comments:

Post a Comment