Monday, January 3, 2011

Niu ya-er

as retarded as it's spelled. 

every year is just like any other year. the only difference it makes ( you might wanna ask yourself) is when you've achieved your goals in that passing year. 

so what have you done? what's your achievement? 

I know I am blessed. my life's a sh*t too. in fact, it's a pool of black sh*t. so stinky and big that I can hardly bear with it , what more handle it. 

No, I'm not mad. neither I was frust. I exaggerated phrases in hyperboles...

just to put many of you ashamed cause you can't even handle / complain/ rant on minute/ minor/ worthless things. 

and so you might wanna know that, there are others whom are worst than you. but still are surviving. 

psstft

so here's some pics to irk your eyes thoughts for this nothing-to-be-proud-of new year.

Boohoo for the late message, belated happy new year and erm.... also belated merry Xmas... 

my fav... unlike this already... coz reason ***


 delicious @ DeliCious



pastryculture is love


here's reason ***: 

 your untypical Chicken Mcdeluxe~ RAW!!~~~ 
really made me RAWRRRR 
i can sue McD in the States and be effing RICH, RICH RICH!~ but stpd McD in Msia simply replaced my meal by extra set (one coke and one fries, no i didn't include the burger coz that was meant to be replaced in the 1st place~ fml) 
.
.
.
.
.
random pic at pasta zanmai 


 random insertion *blings (too much time to waste then) 


 'old' pup zzz..



 bored #1 


 bored #2 


 crunch crunch 


 halo on my head (ya right)



GT's the best~~ <3 


too sweet for my liking


snow choco flakes for the fake xmas 


 ps: didnt resize my pics. took uber long time to upload. my life's srsly unkind to me. sleepy. halt right here and then. bai2 










No comments:

Post a Comment