Monday, March 30, 2009

my life suck with --you

you--exams--yeah--you

24 hours before test: nothing to study. after all it's just a listening test (English proficiency)

7 hours before worrying: still zzzZZZzzz

4 hours before the time: woke up and attended sociology economics class (this week's classes ARE COMPULSORY!)

1 hour before the doom: at KFC meeting the B and the F.

15 mins before that crap: arrived punctually ... miraculously ...

5 mins before that sh*t: still waiting for other course mates to arrive.... CALMLY....

1440: test starts (not on time) ... but still as calm as a sea without sharks...

during test: SH*T... what's that word again? was it ARbitrary or ORbitrary ... bodoh la.. how can i make such mistake ... i know I've seen this somewhere ...

1600: ber-emo-emo-ing at class. other coursemates left for home. me and a few more girls sulking and planning on the next *evil* plan


every semester passed by and you never seemed to fail me... making me down each time i got ????-ed (<--insert verb) by you.. walking outta the hall feeling like a loser with the big L on the forehead. I never seemed to have got over you. but someday, you'll just put me thru all that trouble with flying birds ...colours i mean.... and it all belong to the past.... past.... past... pass.... i mean pasT....

No comments:

Post a Comment