Friday, March 13, 2009

those things i long for...

are all in vain.

vanity. possessions. love. all those most sort after , lust for things in life.

this little things I'd wished for. the simplicity of life. basic needs for survival of sanity.

why am i not so blessed. not so 'lucky'. and why do i think my parents are not so supportive, unlike others.

simply put, they've got their own plans to make me a stronger individual.
to not depend on them for what i wanted to achieved.
every inch of success, ounce of sweat and torturous moments. went through alone.
bitter sweet memories.

and the only thing that made me alive till this moment is the power of Nichiren's Buddhism.

till this day, i wanna thank for all those peeps who has been there for me through thick and thin. i can never be so grateful and till the day i'm buried six-feet-under, you're not forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment