Sunday, March 28, 2010

♥ Love World Love Sloggi ♥

S-stop,
L-look,
O-observe and
G-get
G-going
I-intensively

sloggi-1023x296


this is what comes in my mind when mentioned sloggi, apart from undergarments... because somehow i find the relation in this acronym with my current life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

the fact that I'm so busy and caught up with my uni's convo and masters application has put me in a position where I'm about to forget what's the true meaning of living...

I haven't had all the time in the world to stop and smell the coffee (literally), but I'm gonna ditch my caffeine for a little while to savour the goodness of nature: green tea

Green-tea-af

today onwards, everything is gonna be about peace, greenery, green, and more greens...

for short term peace of mind, I seek from the living beings confined within the 4 walls in my home...

my family of course and my dogsssss....


hh1


he can be a pest at times, stealing foods, destroying furnitures...

hh2


but he has a heart, and knows how to appreciate things in life... e.g: celebrating christmas with the world...

hh3

woofwoofwoof, merry xmas !!


pupp3

the newborn(s)


pupp1

yin yin and yang yang... from "yin and yang" which means harmony

pupp2

even a pup is born with a heart ( on his head)


DSC000082

so much was my love for dogs, I took part as a volunteer in SPCA and met with lotsa great people and animals as friends

----------------------------------------------♥------------------------------------------------

now/currently/at the moment, I'm back to my mission in promoting peace with my dance... you'd be pondering on how dance could promote peace? simply, through the diversification of culture. It bridges the gaps between people’s hearts and links them together.

everyone works on a mission to perform the dance with full of passion. and passion is the drive of life.

Image0352

♥ dance ♥ life


P10206352

this particular dance has a story behind it. women during ancient times are planting vegetables / plants.... this action is called loving-the-earth with more greenery (ok, i know it's kinda blur but it's a dance and we're moving around, sorry it wasn't from my cam)


ll3


apart from dancing, we had wonderful bonding sessions of friendship. hence, the outing in Sungai Gabai in Hulu Langat, long way up to the waterfalls, but it was cooling and beautiful...and most importantly, we helped each other to make our ways up to our destination!!~

ll1

sisterhood/ brotherhood

ll2

see, all things beautiful are not only found abroad but also, in our own motherland

bees2

and nature is and will be unforgiving (aftermaths) to those who hurt its Mother (Nature)

berbilang kaum2

not only dance cultivates friendship, it also diversifies our culture and paints a colourful world

flow22

human formation only by Soka Gakkai Malaysia, a non-government organization in efforts to promote peace, education and culture.


this performance was grandly conducted during the nations' birthday (Merdeka ~!!~) in the presence of our PM
only with cooperation and teamwork, this human formation is possible. akin to humans' efforts in preserving the earth, it all starts with the efforts of each individual...


so tell me how am i supposed to not love the world for what it has given me.... to build my potential holistically, to learn to love, to learn to learn and to learn to give...


just like how generous Sloggi is giving away prizes worth more than RM15,000!

it's so simple you just need to share with the world what you love about it, and you get to win

Grand Prize x5: RM 2000 cash + Sloggi products
worth RM 135 + Sloggi voucher worth RM 50
Consolation Prize x20: Origins products worth
RM250 + Sloggi products worth RM135 (redemption
letter to counter) + Sloggi voucher worth RM50


click here for more info on Sloggi !!~

wow, now I'm inspired to wear undergarments made from recycled items to show my ♥ for Mother Nature.


nice

I could even wear it to dance !~ very-the-inspiring


now I can rely on Sloggi as my best friend to protect / secure me from the inside, so I could dance confidently and work harder together in the mission to love the world and do even more!!!~~~ ♥ ♥ ♥
thanks Sloggi !!!!!




Picture 0792

even fishes love you (and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment