Sunday, March 7, 2010

the smell of fresh puppy & & &

cream puffs !!!~







grean tea flavored

(i love green tea. genuine taste of freshness. I hate fakes but this has its own subtlety that you literally can taste the bitterness of it. chio~)





#2



(ps: taken by dangerous driver. I'm road hogging whilst trying to snap this up. I need to snap this up in that instant, so impulsive. worst than shopaholics)





with ipoh white coffee

(ipoh white coffee will only tastes like ipoh IF you have it there. there are no other places to find that exquisite taste and the next best thing you can try to hoard is along the Penang streets.btw, this pic is taken using sony's hp.hence, the blurry resolution =P )







coupled with Milano Double Choco

(so creamy and filled with bursting goodness of oozing choco)





those things that made me go =)

for that wholesome goodness to kick start my moody days ...

~



and some that made me go =(



kfc so kiamsiap... how to do biz phui



or turned me off into a moody bite-atch ...



and once that happens, (if i'm so bloated and full) i'll turn to my kyokyo to sniff his puppy-ish fur....



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment