Saturday, February 13, 2010

ditto ditto

not only Valentine befalls on the 14th of Feb this year... the season of kaching and bising-ness is around the corner too.. not so corner btw, it's already the 13th today!

so gelabah (nervous) cause I'll be celeb all by myself with my dog this time around. sicko, my bro had to work OT in his company.plus, I've major assignments and test/mid sem right after the CNY. it's not even a hol for me... more like torture-chamber-sessions.. but is okay! cause I was bribed by my dad with $$$ to stay at home. talk about smooth savvy decision. thanks dad !! lmao NFML

won't elaborate much on this post oso... everybody knows what CNY is all about. moolahs, money, dinero, dollars, kaching, blings, $; whatever-language-the-whole-universe-still-loves-this-cash...you have to admit peeps this days very stoned-heart wan, they don't care about the reunions much more than the blings (unless you're married and gotta fork out those red packets, if you're THAT stingy lar) but I don't care much about red packets de, cause nobody will be going back home this CNY. sad thing cause the tradition has been broken... due to personal conflicts... so cina-drama right...

so anyways, I realised I am damn biased, pilih kasih, one sided that I secretly preferred xmas decors instead of CNY. made me feel bad for being a chinese. I'm sucha betrayal to my clan.. whatever... so, I decided to post up a few of the cny decors... had no idea why I'd taken it without my face in it... should have die die pose right? I did it just cause I wanna show my dad these... he suka, loves this kinda ambiance, decors, etc etc... haha.. what a way to cheer my old man *so proud


Photobucket
curve

Photobucket
just a matter of scene mode (scene selector without intelligence auto© by Panasonic)

Photobucket
gardens, mid v

Photobucket
upclose

Photobucket
so big the flower I felt like jumping on it like a tramboline

Photobucket
loves this one the best

Photobucket

+
one utama (no cam, no ZR-1, no pic)


which is WHY I'm so down, down, down
(but not so down after bf pujuk, so love my bf, weehee *showoff giler)

urgh...... I'm totally like, can't live without my ZR-1 cam, just like how you can't live without your BB, hi tech show off gadgets. when my cam's pixels kena kaboom for whatsoever reasons (I think is display set though I didn't inspect, enquire in meticulous details cause I trusted my uncle) , I was so devastated
it was ONE, uno, satu, yi pixeL and I made a big fuss about it. talk about perfectionist .. so anyhow, die die© gotta get it fixed.

if totally no choice then, die die© gotta pretend blind blind liao

digressing, a random pic to end this post... so much for all the decors without a portrait in it
(don't care if you wanna see or not, I like to see bah, tsk cheers~)



this ancient pic dated back to gawd-knows-when...look at how short my hair were then..
=) Cina New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment