Thursday, February 4, 2010

i know..

I'm very the fickle minded. I've no patience. I like to see all things pretty yet plain, sometimes simple. hence, from all things pretty (maybe complicated at times) i turned minimalist. probably due to age catching up, I tend to be more subtle and settle down for simpler things in life , lmao.

credits to Mohd Huzairy for this lovely template design. I think I might need to stick to this one for quite awhile.. thanks to all the efforts splurged in this blog. I ♥ it!

p/s: I realized I had truckloads of haters. from car window smashing, to blog-hating-comment(s) and if you can't get 'nuf of me. say it to my face instead.. in person if you got the guts.

2 comments:

  1. yer. itu hater cacat. you're not ugly okay. gorgeous infact! your car window got smashed? omgee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup got smashed last sem... during practical. butabuta rm 100 out for nth =( all warth fury to them/ him/ her ><

    ReplyDelete