Wednesday, February 10, 2010

grumpy old lay-dee

I tend to have this karma of encountering grumpy, self-centered, pessimistic, act-like-everybody-owed-her kinda 'woman'....

and I'm living with one right now. not my roomie but my housemate.

it's sooooo horrible. don't get me wrong. she is nice sometimes. but behind every move there's a hidden agenda to where her motives lies unknown. until a period of time, of course.

for instance, she goes all nice buying you eggs and food to share (extras or leftovers at times)... and these things come at a cost... you're paying for her air-con fees ... hidden charges applied *ka-ching

in addition, she applied sooo freaking many ludicrous rules at 'home'...

darn.. it was so estupido i almost forgot where i left my brain ... and, and whatever meeting we concluded ended up with her deciding everything. so much for the brainstorm during discussion. bah

grrrr, gimme a break. she's pi**ing me offffffff.... calms... huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment