Monday, February 15, 2010

my urge during this CNY

is to cut my nails.. or not ?

i don't believe in superstitions but mama said you must ... cause you'll never know..

I've been hoping ever (since nail art was introduced a decade ago or so?)... that my nails will be friggin strong and I could never break / chip it, neither could you.

I wished for it to grow damn long and I could scratch peeps / poke bad guys in the eye till they bleed/ open up plastic packages by never breaking it.

I have very weak nails. so weak that it grew halfway (not even half) through and it goes crack T-T
those nail care stuff you get from manicure/ pedicure shop???...




it ain't no cure. those stuffs work at some extent to prevent further damage and not break toooooo easily...
somehow, i think the potent potion lies somewhere in my diet... supposed I'm lack of zinc ( i think zinc super power is related to nails' strength, no? ) i should increase my intake in it.
well, there isn't total cure to this dysfunctional (if there's just ONE cure, lemme know, will you) but only prevention of getting it split easily.

thanks to papa mama, I inherit the genes of nail fragility ...

still, I'm into nail arts so I don't care and I shall bear with this heartbreaker.. cause nail arts are so pwetty and fancy no?

so this is my wish *crack crack break that it'll never break...

No comments:

Post a Comment