Friday, February 12, 2010

hanazen

in jaya one is regular (in spanish means so-so)

to me, it sucks due to the service. they weren't treating us (me and darl bf) right. our dishes were superbly late. food was alright. the tempuras were pretty good.but my tori-katsu-whatever did not make it to my taste bud. they forgot my order. i think i waited approx for 1 hr ? fml T-T i ended up eating from my bf's plate ..

don't feel like blogging too much about this place. too many dissatisfaction.. although they paiseh and discounted us 10% after my bf lodged a complaint (he's so man, man haha)... 10% only le... still, better than none. sigh... dah lah expensive... service's bad.

and i didn't take ANY photos ... cause I left my darl cam back in my hometown... (yeah, I'm currently residing back and fro from my hometown and PJ, which is an hour drive away from both destinations)

bah, no mood post... will make you moodless too .... will stop blogging here -- end

No comments:

Post a Comment